Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 8/8/24
    I am looking for some assistance with automating emails to project requestors. Specifically, we would like to:Automatically notify the requestor when a project due date has been changed.Send emails to the requestor when a project is at risk or late.We have explored the available options but haven’t ...

Views

Replies

• 8/8/24
    Is anyone else having issues with an "Unexpected Application Error" in various areas like Dashboards and Projects. The specific error is below. This started about 3 weeks ago. Workfront support believes that it is a problem with our company's firewall / security. The browser's console log has an err...

Views

Replies

• 8/8/24
    Hi all,  Over the span of a year I have submitted approximately 6-8 support tickets for Workfront-Outlook Plugin issues, specifically regarding documents not transferring from Outlook into the issue once it's available to view in Workfront. Despite asking several times, I never get an explanation th...

Views

Replies

• 8/8/24
    Sometimes we are able to do some pre-work on a project before a request comes in. We would then like to convert that request into the project we have already worked on (Instead of converting to a blank project or convert to a project from template). Is there a cleaner way to do this, short of select...

Views

Replies

• 8/7/24
    I am researching whether multiple instances of a field in a custom form can be dynamically added? Example: Field 1:  Item Description (+) ------> Field 1 gets displayed on the form when the form is invoked.  By clicking the + sign, is there a way to dynamically addField 2: Item Description, #2 (+)By...

Views

Replies

• 8/7/24
    Is it possible to create a field in a custom form that tells you who assigned a task? The only field that I see is assignedTo which tells you who the assignee is and not who assigned the task. I would like to avoid using Fusion for this but can use Fusion if necessary.

Views

Replies

• 8/7/24
     I can't upload anything. The progress bar will start for a few seconds and then fails. Then maybe a few more seconds. Then one second, etc. Does not matter what the file size is. I have to try each file 10, 20, 30 times before I'll get lucky and it'll upload all the way.

Views

Replies

• 8/7/24
    Currently my resource management dashboard is not pulling in all planned hours for projects - does anyone else have this issue or have an idea on how to troubleshoot? When I hit the drop down on a user to view the project list, some of the projects are showing planned hours are 0. When I click into ...

Views

Replies

• 8/6/24
    I have managed to get the integration from Photoshop to Workfront functioning. I can go into Photoshop and see my tickets and add my files. I have not been able to get it to work from the Workfront side. I assume I should be able to add a Creative Cloud document to the documents section of a project...

Views

Replies

• 8/6/24
    I have project notification settings set as below: Information about projects I'm On > Issue Add to Project Team When an issue is added to a particular project, not all team members ion that project are receiving the email notification (including me and I am admin).  Other email notifications come t...

Views

Replies