Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Outlook Plugin Issues

Level 3

Hi all, 

Over the span of a year I have submitted approximately 6-8 support tickets for Workfront-Outlook Plugin issues, specifically regarding documents not transferring from Outlook into the issue once it's available to view in Workfront. 

Despite asking several times, I never get an explanation that provides any insight into the root cause, but this happens every few months and it takes weeks to 2-3 months to resolve. 

Has anyone else experienced similar Outlook plugin issues and had any luck understanding why it happens?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

yes, we had such issues in the past. But usage of this plugin is limited for our user group so cannot tell if there are still any problems. I was able to pinpoint 1 very specific scenario that plugin did ignore and than the document wouldn't get to WF. 
This has been fixed by the dev team

Level 1

Hello Community, 

this happens to our company as well, but its very sporadic and not for everyone. I have a few users having issues. We clear cache, we clear any updates and then restart our system. That sometimes helps. As an admin, I try to replicate first before submitting to support and I have not experienced it hence why we look at it on an individual basis. It has been buggy lately as we have used this often, since it launched many moons ago. I am not sure if there are any updates on their side that has impacted the plugin. I don't have enough info to support this.