• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 7/19/24
    Has anyone ever created a report that shows a negative gap between the due date of one task in a project and the start date of another?  I could use some text mode assistance.  

Views

Replies

• 7/19/24
    I am trying to create a report to show the average turn around time for each of our projects (not tasks but whole projects).  We group our projects by project size and we want to know what the average TAT is for each group.  The TAT calculation on the report is a calculated text mode field so I cann...

Views

Replies

• 7/19/24
    The new feature that more overtly shows "No Access" has had an interesting result: For reporting, several users have a column that shows them the template name of the project in question. However, for Workers, who inherently have no template access, this means this column is always now saying "No Ac...

Views

Replies

• 7/19/24
    Hi!  Does anyone have a PPT or Word template they use when communicating changes that has a higher quality Workfront logo on it? Looking to create an email template and PPT slide I can use to communicate changes to our instance. I will add business branding but just curious if anyone has anything li...

Views

Replies

• 7/19/24
    Hello, Workfront seems to bei down. When trying to access we do get the following error message: {"err":{"name":"Error","statusCode":500,"message":"Request failed with status code 400"}}can anybody confirm this? status.adobe.io does not show any incidents yet… RegardsLars 

Views

Replies

• 7/18/24
    When we convert a request to a project, its default status is set to Planning. According to this documentation, this means the request will remain in a New status. How can we change this? For example, if we wanted the request to go to "In Progress" when the project is in Planning. The documentation ...

Views

Replies

• 7/18/24
    We are trying to build a report that pulls projects where a user has manage access, but is not necessarily the project owner.  Has anyone had luck creating a report for this?

Views

Replies

• 7/18/24
    We recently came across a warning that we had reach the limit to the number of fields we are tracking in the update feed (300 fields).  Most of these are custom fields.  In many cases, tracking the changes to these fields are critical.  We are a large institution and using Workfront as an Enterprise...

Views

Replies

• 7/17/24
    Currently our users can directly change a start or end date in a project, which changes the associated task constraint to Must Start On or Must Finish On. I have memory of users not being able to do that previously; the only way to change a date was through adjusting the duration.Is there a setting ...

Views

Replies

• 7/17/24
    When someone comments in a proof, the person that has been tagged in the proof receives an email notification, which takes them directly inside the proof and they can reply.  However, if they rely on their system notifications in WF, it takes them to the "Update" section for the proof.  They were th...

Views

Replies