Expand my Community achievements bar.

LEAP 2019 Sys Admin Breakfast Meet Ups

Level 6
Opening a new thread to help me track Sys Admins and Group Admins interested in connecting informally at breakfast during LEAP this year. This was a helpful way to connect and continue conversations beyond the Admin Networking session last year, and would love to set up it up again with anyone interested. Please post in this thread or DM me if you are interested in joining any of the breakfast meet-ups. Time-wise, this would be: May 7 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 8 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 9 7am - Trinity Exhibit Hall Very excited to see everyone in Dallas! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company
92 Replies

Level 6
Great! Thanks @Leslie Tanner Contact share request just sent to you via the LEAP app. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 5
This is great. I'd like to meet up on the 7th at least. Looking forward to meeting you all in person! Thank you for organizing @Catherine Hayes Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.

Level 2
I will be there on the 7th! Looking forward to meeting ya'll! Julie Ohman Optum

Level 6
Hi @Brian Mauger I just sent you a contact share request. It looks like we'll have a really good group of people. Looking forward to the conversations! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
@Julie Ohman thanks for reaching out. I just sent a contact share request. :-) Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 5
Thank you!I I have mentioned to my Bloomberg colleagues that are attending too. You might get a few more requests.. Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.

Level 5
@Catherine Hayes please count me in for May 7th as I would like to meet some new faces :) Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 10
Not sure which day for me but I'd also like to attend a breakfast meet up. Polly Co

Level 2
I would like to attend the one on the 8th. Thanks, Madeleine Madeleine Bronstone Sr. Project Manager Bank of the West San Francisco, CA 94104 925-984-8178

Level 2
I would like to attend the breakfast on Tuesday and may do the other two days, too. I'm local so it shouldn't be a problem getting there early. Pat McCarty GuideStone

Level 3
Count me in! I sent you an add contact through the App. Jennifer St. George State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation

Level 2
Hi Catherine, I'm interested in the 8th. Thanks! Kristine Punga Kristine Punga The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC

Level 6
That's fantastic @Brian Mauger . The more the merrier! It will be a casual 'drop in on whatever day or days wor k best for you' See you in Dallas! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 1
Hi everyone! Any chance I could come and join you all at the cool kids table for breakfast one morning? Matthew Broschinsky Manager, Customer Solutions Workfront

Level 1
Hi Catherine, I'm interested in the 7th. Looking forward to speaking with you. Alexandra Slezak Celanese Corp. Alexandra Slezak Celanese

Level 2
I would love to- ;) let me know when- Julie Ohman| Optum CX Traffic Manager 11000 Optum Circle, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 Julie.ohman@optum.com Work Phone - 952-205-7215 This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Level 9
I thought I already chimed in - but it seems I didn't thats please sign me up on the 7th as well! John Seitz ESPN John.W.Seitz@disney.com

Level 6
Hi @John Seitz . Glad to hear you're heading to Dallas too. I've sent a contact share request through the app. Looking forward to seeing you again Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
Hi everyone, I'm really excited to see the volume of interest and looking forward to connecting with you all. Since it's not possible to group message through the LEAP app, I will post details and a picture of where in the Exhibit Halls we can connect over breakfast in this thread. You can ping me through the app with any questions or for help tracking the group down if there is a crowd. Only a few more days!!!! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 2
I would love to join you all for breakfast. Thank you for coordinating it! Maggie Talierco Olympus Corporation of The Americas

Level 3
Count me in as well. Thank you so much for coordinating. MTCF Matt Fuller AFSG