Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

LEAP 2019 Sys Admin Breakfast Meet Ups

Level 6
Opening a new thread to help me track Sys Admins and Group Admins interested in connecting informally at breakfast during LEAP this year. This was a helpful way to connect and continue conversations beyond the Admin Networking session last year, and would love to set up it up again with anyone interested. Please post in this thread or DM me if you are interested in joining any of the breakfast meet-ups. Time-wise, this would be: May 7 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 8 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 9 7am - Trinity Exhibit Hall Very excited to see everyone in Dallas! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company
92 Replies

Level 8
Count me in for the May 7th breakfast! Adina Pierce

Level 3
Hi Catherine, I'd be interested in coming to the breakfast on Tuesday, May 7, too. Looking forward to meeting you and Adina! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 3
I'm new to Leap this year and would love to meet up with other Admins. Count me in Patricia Howay Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.

Level 6
Hi @Brandon Hamm Fantastic! I've sent you an Add Contact request through the Leap app . Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
Hi @Patricia Howay Glad to have you join us. I've send you an Add Contact request through the LEAP app too. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 3
Thanks Catherine! Perhaps I just missed it, but did we get an event password for the app yet? Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 9
I'd be interested in an Admin breakfast as well. I don't think I have a preference on what day...probably the 7th just so we all have a better chance of seeing friendly faces throughout the rest of the conference. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
Count me in on the 7th! Will be nice to sync up with everyone. Tks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 5
Hi Catherine, Count me in for the admin breakfasts. Thanks for organizing. Aileen Aileen Taylor Cell Signaling Technology Danvers, MA

Level 4
I'd be interested too! How will we find each other? Breakfast is always pretty crowded and a large venue... are these Exhibit Halls different from where the general breakfast will be? Lori Meek LifeChurch.tv

Level 7
I would like to attend this breakfast too! Looking forward to LEAP! Tegwyn Stockdale Workfront Admin / Production Coordinator BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 7
Count me in for the 7th as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Teale McCleaf Google Inc.

Level 10
I plan to attend on the 7th, too, and look forward to seeing you all there. Regards, Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 7
I could use some breakfast on the 7th. Count me in! John O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

Level 9
I'd be interested in participating any of the mornings : maybe all. A girl has to get coffee every day...!

Level 4
It's leap2019 and the app is CrowdCompass AttendeeHub Yvonne Miaoulis Sage

Level 2
I'd like to join - thanks! Josh Blackwood ADP, LLC

Level 3
Thanks Yvonne! Ironically, the email with the code got to me moments after you replied! I'm all set! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 1
Sounds like a great idea. I'm in for the 7th. How does this work? Will there be signs and/or reserved space for this meet-up in the ballroom? Do we yell Marco, or where a red carnation or something? :) Jen Coppens National Geographic Learning/ Cengage Learning

Level 6
Hi @Anthony Pernice I just sent you a Contact request in the app. It's going to be a casual meet up, so just stop in which ever day or days work best! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA