Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe contract/professional services - Can you still hire someone at Adobe Workfront to be your System Admin?

Level 4

Workfront used to offer a tier of contract /pricing plan that included a dedicated System Admin from Workfront to manage your instance, if your company didn't want to maintain the system yourselves. Is this still something Adobe offers, and does anyone know the approximate cost?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey AnnaHolder,

I manage the team at Adobe that delivers the service you are asking about. Yes, we do have this service. It is called Workfront System Admin (WSA) consulting. We also have a WSAF consulting service, which add Fusion consulting in as well.

With this service, a Workfront consultant partners with a customer's admin team to provide ongoing consulting in administrating their Workfront/Fusion system(s). This is a great service for customers who need help administrating their instance, whether do to a gap in expertise and/or bandwidth.

The best way to get pricing and additional information is to reach out to your account executive. Do you know who that is? Feel free to reach out to me directly at newbold@adobe.com and I can help get you in touch with your account team and we can discuss more details.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

I don't know pricing, but that's currently called WSA or WSA(F) if you have Fusion support. I have hours for my support with both an Admin and a Fusion dev.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey AnnaHolder,

I manage the team at Adobe that delivers the service you are asking about. Yes, we do have this service. It is called Workfront System Admin (WSA) consulting. We also have a WSAF consulting service, which add Fusion consulting in as well.

With this service, a Workfront consultant partners with a customer's admin team to provide ongoing consulting in administrating their Workfront/Fusion system(s). This is a great service for customers who need help administrating their instance, whether do to a gap in expertise and/or bandwidth.

The best way to get pricing and additional information is to reach out to your account executive. Do you know who that is? Feel free to reach out to me directly at newbold@adobe.com and I can help get you in touch with your account team and we can discuss more details.

Level 4

Hi @JaceNewbold,

This is exactly the information I was looking for, thank you!  We don't have an immediate need at the moment, but I wanted to confirm if the service was still available should we need it in future. And yes, I do know who our current account exec is.

Thanks again!