Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Empty filed once we convert task to a project

Level 1

When a requestor completes the custom form, all fields are initially visible and completed correctly. However, upon converting it to a project, one of the fields becomes empty, leading to inconvenience. How we can resolve it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KasiaTe1 - I know this question is a little older, but just commenting to say this one might be better to call Workfront Support about. It's hard to tell what's happening here without being able to dive into your instance and they would be able to do that. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KasiaTe1 - I know this question is a little older, but just commenting to say this one might be better to call Workfront Support about. It's hard to tell what's happening here without being able to dive into your instance and they would be able to do that. 

Community Advisor

I would double check that it's truly the same field being used on both forms. Also, make sure the user converting the request has access to the form where that field exists in order to write to it.

I agree with @VictoriaLinn that support will be able to look at this specifically and help provide an answer.