Expand my Community achievements bar.

Leap User Group Follow-up (June 29, 2020) - Emails & Notifications

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the “Special Edition” Leap Virtual User Group on Emails & Notifications on June 29, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Cory Anderson‚ for being a Workfront wizard and sharing his best tips and tricks for emails and notifications.

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed? Or have a resource you want to share as a follow-up? Leave a comment below. (Pro Tip: “Like” this thread to be notified as people reply.)

You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events). You can also follow the “Events” topic if you want to receive notifications any time a new event is posted.

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below, direct message me here on Workfront One, or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Community Advisor

A great resource to actually understand and compare the different types of email notifications is this link: https://one.workfront.com/s/article/System-level-event-notifications-918243610

Community Advisor

Would love to see possibly a future Leap session from @Cory Anderson‚ on setting up the email reminders for Surveys they do and kick-starting those responses back into Workfront to then report on.

Level 1

I'd be interested in this as well and will add to idea exchange.

Level 7

Attached are the details of the report that I shared this morning. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best -

Teale

Level 3

Thanks Teale for sharing! This is great stuff!

Level 7

You're welcome! So glad you found this process useful. :-)

Level 6

@Teale McCleaf‚ thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I can't wait to employ Stacked Columns for our users in their reports. I'm sure they'd thank you as well.

Employee

Hi all! As promised, here is a link to the recording of @Cory Anderson‚ 's presentation from this session.

PLAYBACK: Leap User Group: Emails & Notifications - June 29, 2020 (16 minutes)

Community Advisor

When I took the notifications Ascent class I found these two slides the most helpful for getting started.

0690z000008ZUIGAA4.png0690z000008ZUHSAA4.png