Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Possible to classify "None" item in report?

Level 5

When classifying data, is it possible to classify/rename the "None" item for a specific report? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You can classify the "None" row by using a value of ~none~ as the Key value...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Alev,

Classifications can be used for Traffic/Conversion/Campaign variables. 'None' item cannot be classified. However, you may breakdown that line item.

I hope this answers your query.

TM

Correct answer by
Level 6

You can classify the "None" row by using a value of ~none~ as the Key value...

Level 5

Is this possible for child classifications too? I hv two classifications for trackers. A parent one and a child one which groups them. In the child classification I'd like to set the "Nones" to "direct". I tried to classify it with multiple classfication (as described here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/c_classifications_example.html) setting Key value "*" and parent classification "~none~" as well as parent classification "None" (as it appears in the report). (See screenshots) But this didn't change anything.

So question is: can I use the "~none~" only for parent classifications?

Level 10

That can work! Thanks for the insight Adam. :) 

TM