• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 5/14/24
    New to Adobe and still trying to understand how eVars persist and what that means for your metrics. Suppose I have the following scenario: Search for "cats"Add a cat item to my cartSearch for "dogs"Purchase the cat item Would my search term revenue be attributed to cats since I purchased an item as ...

Views

Replies

• 5/14/24
    Hi everyone,on the pages linked to the partner program  a concern has been raised about the inconsistency of the valorization of the variable v84 Partner Name.The v84 should be valued with the name of the partner to which the page refers but the number of page views is different whether we consider ...

Views

Replies

• 5/14/24
    Hi, We are migrating to CJA from AA, due to some reasons, part of the web sites have to stay with App Measurement and thus data are collected in 2 routes to CJA. Normal Web SDK / Edge / Data Stream for revamped/new sitesApp Measurement for old/existing site, so we need to leverage AA report suite an...

Views

Replies

• 5/14/24
    If we hide any variable in Adobe Analytics, will its instances metric still be available for use in workspace or it will also get concealed with it?

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Hi,I am currently working on the migration of ACP core and ACP analytics from 2.x to AEP 3.x. The migration guide says that the AEP analytics is removed and all 2.x workflows are supported via edge network or edge bridge. My question is how can I set the visitorIdentifier from React Native layer? I ...

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    Hi could someone help me decode this.. After redesigning my webpage, I noticed a significant drop in the bounce rate. Additionally, I incorporated an autoplay video onto the page. Could the reduction in bounce rate be attributed to the autoplay video?

Views

Replies

• 5/13/24
    So I made this post a few days ago, but for some reason it was marked as spam. Please do not remove this mods (and let me know if I am doing something wrong). The flow, when working correctly is intended as follows:User sees CTA > Clicks CTA > Directed to a privacy consent page > Agrees to consent b...

Views

Replies

• 5/12/24
    Hi, Hope you are doing fine. Can anyone pls tell me how to predict orders for an e-comm website in Adobe analytics

Views

Replies

• 5/11/24
    Here is the context: I have launched a campaign which users can access when they click on a certain custom link. The flow is as follows:User sees CTA > Clicks CTA > Directed to a privacy consent page > Agrees to consent by clicking a button > Directed to experience. A number of users are facing one ...

Views

Replies

• 5/10/24
    I was trying to analyze the pages that led to a particular page of my client's website and for that I used the "Previous Page" dimension, but then the first result showed the same url I am trying to analyze. Any explanations for that? The only thing that comes to my mind is that it's the result of u...

Views

Replies