• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 7/23/24
    Hello, I’m working on setting up the Classification Rule Builder for Campaign Tracking in Adobe Analytics and need some assistance with handling extra parameters in our tracking URLs. In some cases, our tracking URLs have additional parameters appended by default (e.g., gclid in paid search ads). I ...

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    Hi everyone, Do you have any idea why an old report suites still have hits even if we are using a new report suite? And how can I discontinue the sending of this data? Thank you.

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    Hi, We are facing an issue to generate the growth percentage by comparing date range data in Adobe Analytics. According to the Adobe Analytics QA site, it suggests using Metrics: Percent change (as shown in the attached image) to pull YOY%. Percent Changehttps://experienceleague.adobe.com/zh-hant/do...

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    Hi, I'm trying to build a calculated metric for the CTR of banners present in the client's home page.Separately, the CTR for Banner 1, for example, would be 6% (e14 / page views * 100). But upon using the calculated metric, the values nor the percentages make sense. Would you guys have any thoughts ...

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    I am struggling to understand why using a segment as the first touchpoint in a fallout visualisation gives me a different result to applying the segment to the funnel as a whole? In the image below the first number in both funnels is very similar, and even though the next step is the same, the fallo...

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    If we define session intervals as "the amount of time that passes between visits to a website or app". How can we get this metric in Adobe Analytics?Thanks

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
    Hello everybody, I want to  access to the Adobe Experience Cloud so I can learn about  Adobe Experience Manager but I'm getting this error:It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts.Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise ...

Views

Replies

• 7/22/24
      In the unique visitor data, the data for July 1 plus July 2 is 12673, which is inconsistent with the 12184 above. What is the reason?

Views

Replies

• 7/20/24
     Hi All, I am new to Adobe Analytics and want to learn Report Builder. But, as I try to use Report Builder using the AA sandbox account login credential I am unable to access the add-in. Can someone please help? Thanks,Avi

Views

Replies

• 7/20/24
    Hi! I was doing research on CJA, and it seems like the right foundation is Adobe Client Data Layer, Adobe Tags, and the webSDK tag extension. I reviewed with a friend who commented that the webSDK tag extension would only partially populate a site on implementation, meaning, you'd only have webSDK o...

Views

Replies