Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Query: Workfront > Reports > Send Report Option

Level 2

Query: Workfront > Reports > Send Report Option

Can my organisation give me access to the "Send Report" Option to a user who is not an Admin?

Context:

So i am able to create Reports and Dashboards in Workfront but whenever type any email or name in get the following error (attached).

And I want to setup Repeating Delivery of the Report.

So just want to know can my organisation give me access to the "Send Report" Option to a user who is not an Admin?

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 11.50.19 PM.png

@Kurt_Jones  @RandyRoberts @MoniqueEvans If you could help me with the above.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You have to have the following rights in Workfront to set up delivery of reports. I would check with your admin to see what access you have and then it can be troubleshot from there.

Adobe Workfront license*

Plan

Access level configurations*

Edit access to Reports, Dashboards, Calendars

Edit access to Filters, Views, Groupings

Object permissions

Manage permissions to a report

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You have to have the following rights in Workfront to set up delivery of reports. I would check with your admin to see what access you have and then it can be troubleshot from there.

Adobe Workfront license*

Plan

Access level configurations*

Edit access to Reports, Dashboards, Calendars

Edit access to Filters, Views, Groupings

Object permissions

Manage permissions to a report

Level 2

Yes I have them all,

Thanks for confirming though that a non Admin user with a Plan, Edit and Manage Access for Reports can use the "Send Option" feature to set up delivery of reports in Workfront, I will chase our Local Admin from my end as well,

Cheers