Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Program report pulling number of Projects in Program

Level 4

I have been trying to figure out how to create a Program report that pulls the number of Projects. I have found how to filter to show empty Programs but I can't find a way to pull the number of Projects in a Program. Does anyone have the text mode for how to pull that?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Maura, this will give you the listing of projects underneath each Program, I think that is what you were looking for.  I'm not sure you can just get a sum (number) of this or if so I'm not sure how to do it

displayname=Projects
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(projects).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valuefield=name
valueformat=HTML

Level 4

That worked for my use case, probably even better than just giving me a number too! Thanks for the help!!

Level 6

I'm not sure if you use fusion - I have fusion count the projects under each portfolio or program and add it to a field on our custom form and then we can report on that number.

Level 4

Ohh we do have Fusion. That's a good idea - I can think of a few other things to with that too! Thanks!!