Expand my Community achievements bar.

2023 Adobe Summit for Workfront: Connections & Resources

Employee

Hey there from your Adobe Workfront Customer Success Team!

We are  month away from Adobe Summit, our Digital Experience conference that includes 200+ sessions, inspiring keynotes, Innovation Super Sessions, hands-on labs, and networking opportunities.

We wanted to provide our Workfront customers with a quick place to find Workfront-specific resources and updates, as well as a place for customers to share their favorite sessions from the event.

Are you planning to attend in-person and want to connect with other Workfronters in Las Vegas?  Feel free to start your connections here in the Community.

Quick note! We don’t recommend sharing any PII (Personal Identifiable Information) in an open format, but the Experience League community has a nifty private message feature. Message another user by hovering over their username, clicking “View profile” and then “Send a message” under their profile picture. Access messages by clicking on the envelope icon next to your profile picture in the top right corner of Experience League. (See this post about editing your Experience League notifications.)

We’ve also attached a snappy Adobe Workfront Summit Overview guide to help you find the sessions that will add the most value to your organization (see below).

Are you planning on attending virtually? That’s great too! Virtual attendees will have access to stream Keynotes, Sneaks, and Super Sessions live. Most of the breakout sessions will be available on-demand after the event. We don’t have an exact date for when those will be available, but when we do, we’ll post information here. Make sure to register now (free!) and start favoriting the sessions you want to view later!

Look for more updates as we get closer to the event!

16 Replies

Community Advisor

I'll get it started! I'll be attending and would love to meet up with other customers to chat at receptions or during downtimes. Message away 

Employee Advisor

I'll also be in attendance and will likely be offering some type of office hours for customers (probably reporting focused) but more to come. There will also be a Workfront Customer Success booth that I will be volunteering at, so make sure to stop by and say hello  I'm excited to meet you all in person! 

Level 1

Would love to hear more about this. Our PM team will be in attendance and we are definitely looking for booths, office hours, WF admin groups that are meeting!

Level 4

I'll be there and have registered for the advanced reporting and project manager pre-conference training events.

Level 3

I will be attending and would love to connect!  Coming from Hartford

@MoniqueEvans I will be attending and would love to meet up. Traveling in from Atlanta.

Community Advisor

I'll be there Monday to Thursday and would love to meet some of you all in person! Happy to pick a meeting spot during downtime if anyone is interested. 

Level 4

hi @KellieGardner (and others)-

I'll be there starting on Monday as well. Since that's a pre-conference day, it'd especially be great to try to connect and talk Workfront on Monday afternoon before the full conference kicks off.

-Blake

Level 3

I will be there, flying in as fast as possible for the advanced reporting pre-conference sessions (someone save me a seat). I look forward to meeting other using WF and networking with you all. I think networking and post-conference contacts are the true benefit of these events. Will there be, or is there, a slack/discord server (or similar) for WF specific attendees to chat publicly?

However, I feel a little overwhelmed because WF is a small portion of the full breadth of Adobe products.

Employee

Hey Mark! Yes, there's a GroupMe chat just getting started! Let me know if you have any questions about sessions - I'll do my best to get them answered.

Employee

A few updates for our Workfront crowd! 

Sessions

There are some recommended sessions to help you prep for the 23.2 release in April in lieu of a release webinar.

• Impactful Experiences: From Content Creation to Personalization on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, to learn new ways to create, manage, and personalize content and deliver impactful experiences with greater efficiency. This session will be live streamed for virtual audiences (you can add this to your virtual schedule and see it live).
  • The Future of Adobe Workfront on Thursday, March 23, 2023, to see the vision for Workfront and its place within the Adobe ecosystem and get a sneak peek of the future roadmap. This session will be recorded and available later as on-demand content (virtual attendees make sure to click the heart to favorite this session to easily find it later).

In-person attendees

If you’re attending in Vegas, consider joining our GroupMe chat. GroupMe is a free messaging app that allows you to send and receive messages, but only your name and avatar are visible to group members (keeping your phone number and/or email private). We hope to make it easier to facilitate connections and meetups at the conference – find other users attending sessions, share a table at lunch, or jam out together at The Bash! There are iOS and Android apps so you can connect on-the-go.

Please remember to exercise caution and keep personal safety top-of-mind when scheduling meet ups. All attendees are subject to the code of conduct to keep the event fun, engaging, and safe.

Also, be sure to visit the Adobe booth in the Community Pavilion to say hi to some of the team! We’d love to hear how we can help you on your Workfront journey.

Stay up-to-date

Keep checking back or, better yet, scroll up and click the 3 dots to the right of my original post at the top of the page and click “Follow” to get updates on this post!

Employee Advisor

@Miranda_Davis @JustineSa @BethDa Want to make sure you see the above GroupMe messaging thread so that you can be part of the meetup conversations at Summit (see below) 

In-person attendees

If you’re attending in Vegas, consider joining THIS  GroupMe chat. GroupMe is a free messaging app that allows you to send and receive messages, but only your name and avatar are visible to group members (keeping your phone number and/or email private). We hope to make it easier to facilitate connections and meetups at the conference – find other users attending sessions, share a table at lunch, or jam out together at The Bash! There are iOS and Android apps so you can connect on-the-go.

Please remember to exercise caution and keep personal safety top-of-mind when scheduling meet ups. All attendees are subject to the code of conduct to keep the event fun, engaging, and safe.

Also, be sure to visit the Adobe booth in the Community Pavilion to say hi to some of the team! We’d love to hear how we can help you on your Workfront journey.

Employee

Monday 3/20 update:

Summit week is here!

In-Person Workfronters 

A few things to highlight as we get ready for the week:

• Community Pavilion: Workfront will be in the Adobe booth in the Content Supply Chain area (there’s a welcome desk at the front to help you navigate). We have some teammates there who would love to say hello and learn more about what’s next for you on your Workfront journey. Plus there might be some fun things to check out. 
  • Group chat: Join us in the GroupMe chat to connect with others at the conference. The wonderful @NicholeVargas is helping coordinate sitting together for breakfast tomorrow morning (Tuesday) to kick off the week!
  • Product team meetings: Vazgen Babayan has availability to meet on a variety of topics at Summit. See his post with details and to schedule!
  • Community Advisors: Stop by the Meet & Greet with the new Community Advisors in the Experience League Community Lounge during the Welcome Reception on Tuesday and the Community Mixer on Wednesday.

Virtual Summit buddies! 

If you’re watching from home like me, here’s a cheat sheet of sessions you can catch live this week (there are a few others you can view in the session catalog, too).

More sessions will be made available in the weeks to follow (stay tuned). You can also Check out this Workfront session list to find sessions you want to favorite and watch later. As a quick note - with the format of the labs, I don't think those will be added to stream, but we're looking in to some ways other ways to make that content available at a later date. 

Tuesday

9 - 11 a.m. PT/12 - 2 p.m. ET – Opening Keynote

Kick off your Adobe Summit experience with an exploration of the latest insights to help you deliver profitable growth in your organization. Join Adobe Chairman and CEO, Shantanu Narayen and President, Digital Experience Business, Anil Chakravarthy with executives from Eli Lily, T-Mobile, Prudential Financial and more, as they share innovations for creating exceptional customer experiences that build connections, grow trust, and drive business growth.

4 - 5 p.m. PT/7 - 8 p.m. ET – Impactful Experiences: From Content Creation to Personalization (Remember, this is one of the two recommended sessions to watch in lieu of a 23.2 release webinar! We'll be sure to update when the recording for the other recommended session, The Future of Adobe Workfront, is available.)

Successful digital businesses depend on great customer experiences driven by captivating content. As the demand for more and better content continues to rise, organizations need new ways to create, manage, and personalize content. And to improve business results, these impactful experiences need to be delivered with greater efficiency.

Join us to learn how Adobe's latest innovations uniquely allow you to solve the challenges of connecting disparate teams, accelerating content velocity, and eliminating duplicative technology. Discover how to transform your disjointed content supply chain into a well-oiled content machine that drives value at scale.

Wednesday

10 - 11:30 a.m. PT/1 - 2:30 p.m. ET – Inspiration Keynote

Join industry leaders and innovators as they discuss the challenges we face in our ever-changing world and the opportunities they bring to the future.  Adobe President, Digital Experience Business, Anil Chakravarthy will welcome Lisa Su, Chair and CEO, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., and Aaron Sorkin, Academy Award-winning writer, director, and playwright.

5:30 - 7 p.m. PT/8:30 - 10 p.m. ET – Summit Sneaks

Take a sneak peek at what’s being developed within Adobe labs. You’ll see demos of features that may or may not make it into Experience Cloud.

We'll share more updates throughout the week and beyond to make sure you're in the loop on all the latest and greatest!

Cheers to a great Summit week! 

Employee

Happy Monday!

I wanted to share a few quick post-Summit updates.

The recordings are live on the Summit website. Here are some I’d recommend checking out:

Have questions from Summit? Or sessions you’ve enjoyed? Join our conversation! We’ll be chatting live in the community tomorrow at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. Sign up here to get a calendar reminder and feel free to start chatting in the thread here.

I’ll share one of my tips here – I like to adjust the playback speed (click the little "1x" in the bottom of the video) and you can adjust to your liking! I prefer to listen to recorded content slightly faster than "in-person" speed. 

Also, @Ross_Barton  has started a thread about Workfront swag… If this is a topic near and dear to your heart, maybe add some thoughts there to show some support?

Hopefully we'll see you in the community thread tomorrow to talk all things Summit with other Workfronters!