Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Product: Meeting at Adobe Summit

Employee

Hi everyone,

I am a member of Workfront Product team and would love to meet you in person during Adobe Summit!

I oversee the following areas of the Workfront application and am conducting research on all those topics:

• Campaign Object and Marketing Calendar Use Cases - research about new customizable data foundation that can flex to any operational model and extend visibility across the Adobe and 3rd-party tech stacks with the upcoming marketing calendar and flexible campaign management capability, as well as how that foundation works with Workfront's existing capabilities such as Requests, custom forms etc. Includes access to the demo version of the product!
  • Resource Management including Financials - all about rate cards, how they connect to the overall Workfront financials calculations, the financial capabilities of Workfront platform
  • Resource Management - Agency Specific - agency-specific use cases in Resource Management, such as non-human resource management, resource management in Agile methodology etc.
  • Capturing and Presenting Briefs (Campaign, Content, Strategic) - research about how information flows between the different levels of the organization and how it is presented at different levels. Visualization of content and its availability to users in their apps of choice.
  • Marketing Workflows End to End - broad research on how enterprise marketing organizations plan, execute, deliver and measure work. 

Here is a link to the booking page that is synced with my calendar: Link 

Would love to discuss any of these topics in detail in person! 

0 Replies