Expand my Community achievements bar.

Mobile SDK AJO Push Notification error on iOS - bad device token

Level 1

Followed the walkthrough setup of app surfaces, data streams and extension installs for Mobile SDK with AJO service here, but unable to get the push notification to work. 

Through the process you identify the app with a specific appId and connect via assurance to their validation checker, and at this step I add the appId to the iOS build, I connect it live to assurance and their validation checker and all data coming in from the physical phone comes up as expected - it shows the device token being used on the validation checker and says it's valid, shows the ECID that I'm able to verify on the device logs, but when I attempt to a push notification it states that it can't via Apple Notification Service to my device because of a bad device token. 

Any insight here would be greatly appreciated - all of the rest of the steps and infrastructure seem to be aligned as expected.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@SSSSSSSDFasdfae, Looking at the error to me it sounds like the appropriate environment is not chosen. Can you verify appropriate environment is selected when you configured it?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

@SatheeskannaK Yes, of course, I've run through the same process in both development and production environments inside our adobe accounts and still get the same error unfortunately. Does that answer your question? 

Employee Advisor

If you connect the device through Xcode and launch through simulator, can you confirm that the push token is being generated and sent? 

Administrator

Hi @SSSSSSSDFasdfae,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa