Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

journey - send user / audience to Target

Level 8

I have got a journey for an airline company. In the journey I check if the user:

- has high propensity for an upgrade, 

- if yes then I would like to send them outbound communication, 

- however I would like to show them also the personalization on homepage using Target. 

How would you make such an workflow. Update user profile (Update profile node) and then use that attribute in streaming segment which is shared with Target? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano If the AJO journey is determining the propensity for an upgrade and updating the profile then have an audience qualification to look for profiles that are qualified and activate the audience with Target to personalize. If required keep the wait activity between update profile and audience qualification to allow profiles to get updated.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Michael_Soprano If the AJO journey is determining the propensity for an upgrade and updating the profile then have an audience qualification to look for profiles that are qualified and activate the audience with Target to personalize. If required keep the wait activity between update profile and audience qualification to allow profiles to get updated.

Thanks, Sathees