Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Content Template

Level 3

Hi Team,

I changed the background color of the content template, saved the changes, and sent a proof to my inbox. However, the background color is still white. Is this issue specific to my instance, or is it a global problem? Attached SS for reference.

For your information, I clicked the tick mark to set the background color and viewport color.

@SatheeskannaK @dugganab @DavidKangni @Anuhya-Y @Ivan_Mironchuk @Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav 

Ajo_WisdomChase_1-1724042940726.png

Ajo_WisdomChase_2-1724042959740.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Ajo_WisdomChase It should work. I have tested this by sending proof and it's working as expected. Maybe try that on different places to see if that updates the background color.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Ajo_WisdomChase It should work. I have tested this by sending proof and it's working as expected. Maybe try that on different places to see if that updates the background color.

Thanks, Sathees