Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

AJO Journey with Audience Composition Error

Level 1

Hi, I have a bit of an urgent ask. 

I've created an audience with enriched attributes using audience composition. I then read the audience (created from audience composition) to an AJO journey and use the update profile action to update certain profile attributes with the value of the enriched attributes from the audience. 

When trying to publish the journey I get the error 'The use of audiences and attributes from Audience Composition and Custom Upload is currently unavailable for use with Healthcare Shield or Privacy and Security Shield.' 

Is there a way I can resolve for this? We also don't have any active policies in place in AEP. 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@SachinTe If the instance is Healthcare Shield or Privacy and Security Shield enabled then you won't be able to use the enriched attributes from audience composition.

Refer to this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/audiences-profiles-identities/aud...

SatheeskannaK_0-1719934776441.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Thanks @SatheeskannaK 

Is there a way we can disable this or would Adobe have to do it? 

Community Advisor

You can't do anything on this. Not sure whether adobe can turn off this warning due to the way product licensing is tied to HIPAA. But you can reach out to Adobe support and ask about this.

Thanks, Sathees