Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.

AJO Customer Action through "HTTP" error

Level 1

Hi All,

We have configured the customer action to trigger the Push & email message using 3rd party tools, but when we are using those in journey getting HTTP error. Do we have to setup any other access point in AJO? 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@AmitK 

I believe you have configured required details in custom action after adding in the journey like url path, action parameters if any variables values are added in action etc.

what is the exact error, please share the details ? May I know which 3rd party marketing tool is used for communication.

Level 1

@Anuhya-Y @Ivan_Mironchuk , Sorry for not looking your comments here got tied up with some releases, Issue was with the payload, we were able to fix the issue. 

1. In your custom action setup what type of authentication are you using? or no authentication? <AK> using Custom authentication, oAuth2 
  2. What payload parameters are you trying to pass? <AK> email, First Name standard parameters.
  3. Are you trying to use an event or segment qualification journey. <AK> Segment qualified journey 

Community Advisor

@AmitK 

Please answer below questions, which will help to understand the issue better.

• What is the exact error, please share the details ?
  • May I know which 3rd party marketing tool is used for communication?
  • Were you able to send a delivery to any test profile through the journey?

However, Check out my blog on "AJO /JO sending email delivery via 3rd party marketing automation tool — SFMC" .  This could be useful.

Employee Advisor

@AmitK  as @Anuhya-Y  mentioned it would be good to get some further details on where the error is occurring. Are you able to send any test profiles through execution? Some other questions that would help to troubleshoot:

1. In your custom action setup what type of authentication are you using? or no authentication? 
  2. What payload parameters are you trying to pass? 
  3. Are you trying to use an event or segment qualification journey
  4. OR are you trying to use a read segment journey
  5. Are you able to get a single test profile through the journey?
  6. What is the error message details from the journey?
  7. Is it possible that you are hitting a rate limit?

Administrator

Hi @AmitK,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa