Replies

luisugarte

luisugarte

luisugarte

23-03-2017

Hello AEM community,

My name is Luis Ugarte I am an AEM administrator in my organization.  I've been working with AEM for about 18 months on 6.0.  We are in the process of upgrading to 6.2.  Always looking to learn something new.

khakiout

khakiout

khakiout

24-03-2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Ruen, an AEM developer here in the Philippines. Looking forward to learning from you!

diptinarang

diptinarang

diptinarang

24-03-2017

Hi everyone

This is Dipti, working as Manager Technology in TO THE NEW - a consulting firm based out of Noida, India. I started my career 9 years back in Sapient, with PHP based CMS 'Drupal'. Then I moved on to Java with Fatwire CMS. Finally started working with AEM (CQ5.4 primarily) for around 2.5 years. Then I took an unexpected decision of joining a startup, where I worked on IBM WCM and Websphere Portal.

After 2 years, my love for some more known CMS (primarily AEM) bought me back into the game. And now I am working on 6.2 related projects and also exploring 6.3 Beta version.

At personal front, I love reading (more of fiction), watching Hollywood movies and tv series, travelling and playing games (definitely not candy crush!).

Looking forward to contributing more to the community.

~Dipti

Chris_DiNenna

Chris_DiNenna

Chris_DiNenna

24-03-2017

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris.  I am the Content Systems Manager for Viking Cruises and have been using AEM 6.1 for over a year now.  Looking to gain more insight to using this program and helping others to benefit from all the features that is associated with the Experience Manager.  As of now, we use the Assets side of the AEM program which serves as our DAM for photography and assets.  In my spare time, I snowboard in the winter and hike/camp in the summer.  Hope my participation within this community will help others as well as myself to understand more of the AEM world.  

Best regards,

Chris

sakthiT

sakthiT

sakthiT

26-03-2017

Am Sakthi, having various architecture experiences and currently on AEM platform. Interesting to understand the inside of AEM 6.2 and the transitions it undergoes, to help in better solutioning.

shubha_kirani

shubha_kirani

shubha_kirani

27-03-2017

Hello, I'm Shubha Kirani. Work in a Pharma company called AbbVie, as an Admin and Tech Lead.

Few topics I'd like to learn, 

- How to convert old classic UI components to Touch? 

- Best caching practices 

- Effective Query Builder

Unnikrishnankv

Unnikrishnankv

Unnikrishnankv

28-03-2017

Hello Everyone, 

I am Unnikrishnan , currently working as  AEM Developer in Manorma Online. I have been working on AEM from last 3 years with  6+ years in Java web development. 

Thanks!, 

Unnikrishnan

31-03-2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm Dan.  I have over 3 years of experience with Sites and 17 years of experience with enterprise content management and portal systems.  Glad to be here!

kalyan_venkat

kalyan_venkat

kalyan_venkat

02-04-2017

Hello Everyone,

I am Kalyan, Working as a consultant for AEM with total 4+ years of experience. Always striving to make the AEM development ease which made me to create AEM-Flavour a yeoman based scaffolding for new 6.x projects.

Excited to be part of this community and looking forward to bring new front-end technologies into AEM ecosystem.

Teja_G

Teja_G

Teja_G

15-04-2017

Hi All,

I am Teja, working as an AEM developer for the last 3 years. Interested to learn, share and update in new technologies. In my free time love to cook and play cricket. 

I am happy to be part of this community, where we can share data across the world..!

Thanks and Regards,

Teja G