Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

need accout id

Level 9

how do I find out my account ID to connect Adobe Analytics, and we do not have access to the Account ID in the UI. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @mmbb110 

If you are trying to login to Analytics via Experience Cloud (using either "Personal Account" or "School or Company Account" option), then your ID is your email address that is used to setup your account in Experience Cloud.

You can reach out to System Admin Users (not Analytics Product Admin) within your organization, who can access Admin Console and let you know the email address your account is setup with.

Additionally, when a system admin user sets you up in Experience Cloud (via Admin Console) you receive few welcome emails from Adobe, on the email address that is used for your account.

Let me know if this helps or if you are looking for any other information on account ID.

Thanks,

Saumya

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @mmbb110 

If you are trying to login to Analytics via Experience Cloud (using either "Personal Account" or "School or Company Account" option), then your ID is your email address that is used to setup your account in Experience Cloud.

You can reach out to System Admin Users (not Analytics Product Admin) within your organization, who can access Admin Console and let you know the email address your account is setup with.

Additionally, when a system admin user sets you up in Experience Cloud (via Admin Console) you receive few welcome emails from Adobe, on the email address that is used for your account.

Let me know if this helps or if you are looking for any other information on account ID.

Thanks,

Saumya

Level 9
Hey, I need an Account ID to connect to adobe analytics for my prod and stage instances, I believe its different than my email address which I use to login to my adobe account for my adobe UI.

Level 4
Could you please elaborate on your requirement. What tool/feature in adobe Analytics are you using for which an Account ID is required. A screenshot would be helpful.

Level 9

Screenshot_20200915-075450.png

We’re trying to setup an integration with Adobe Analytics and our clients Adobe Campaign instances. In order to do that, according to their Adobe Analytics owner we need the ‘Account ID’ highlighted in the attached

Level 4

Hi @mmbb110 

Account ID is what appears in the external Adobe Campaign account. 

Document Reference: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/connectors/adobe-analy...

In case you are facing issues identifying it in the Campaign account, you may reach out to Campaign support team by raising a ticket via Admin Console (supported users only).

Thanks,

Saumya

Level 9
Thanks @Deleted Account I have reached out to support for this information.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

Level 9

I learned that the Account ID is not needed for ACS integration with AA, the doc provided earlier was for ACC.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/integrating-with-adobe-cloud/working-...

The above document should be useful for anyone tying to integrate ACS with AA.

Level 4
@mmbb110 - Thank you for sharing the details. Per the screenshot you had shared, it seemed you are trying to use ACC integration (which is via Data Connectors in AA) for which you'd need the Account ID. If ACS integration suits your requirement, you can go ahead as per the document. Thank You!