Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Why does showing a smaller % of your screen mess items up?

Level 6

I dont know if anyone noticed but there are two scenarios where if your browser is not 100% zoomed in, it messes up your view.

1. While trying to send a report: if you are not 100% zoomed, when you try to enter an email or name the screen goes white
  2. If you are trying to put PTO on someone's calendar the calendar days get thrown off if not 100% zoomed.

These bugs mess me up a decent amount and wanted to see if others experience this too.

Thanks

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately, Workfront only supports 100% zooming option. But if you submit an idea to the Idea Exchange to change that, I'd up-vote it.

https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Workfront-Browser-Requirements-1090605458

Employee

Hi Tim,

Heather is correct in that 100% zoom is currently what's supported. We are working on becoming WCAG 2.1 compliant, which will support 100-200% zoom.

However, calendar areas under 100% zoom can display oddly and at the moment we do not have plans to change this functionality.

Heather's Idea would be best to follow through.

Thanks!

Level 8

Tim, I also would upvote this. We have had issues with the same thing in the past.

Community Advisor

Thanks Tim! I shared this with my teammates that have up-voting access as well as with the Pittsburgh User Group!

Level 6

Great, thanks for the support!