Expand my Community achievements bar.

What gets them excited?...

Level 9
I have an important question I was wondering about today: When you show Workfront to a peer or coworker who doesn't use it, what gets them the most excited? What are you most excited to show them? I really want to know! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 10
Report and user utilization are always a favorite. Eric

Level 8
Everything you can do with tasks and the plethora of ways the system can be set up to handle different needs.

Level 10
One of the wisest things I heard at the inaugural AtTask User conference was that "we knew we couldn't build everything you need to run your business, so we designed AtTask so that YOU could do so". And so, with many, many honorable mentions, since then, and continuing today, I believe that sharing the power of custom data is still the most potent adoption aphrodisiac available. Regards, Doug

Level 6
The reports! When I do a training for a new user I can’t wait to get to the reports page to show them what’s under the hood. Even if they don’t have a license that allows them to create reports, I always find it helpful to show them how the data they enter can be reported on. They’re always surprised and impressed at this point. Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<