Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Beta App is available for Android!

Level 9
Hey all, Our development team has been hard at work getting an mobile app ready for all of you Android users. Now you can search the same projects, tasks, issues, documents and contacts on your mobile device that you access in the web application. Right now it's in Beta, but we'd love for you to dive in and give us some honest feedback. We love hearing what you think! Here is the support article that includes all of the documentation and detailed information about the release. You can download the beta version of the app here . Don't forget to give us your feedback in the comments below! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Nate, This is a Beta version which you can run alongside the existing Production version of the Android mobile app. It's actually not completely new to Android to have the mobile app. Just thought I'd clarify that! :) Cheers, David.