Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

View Custom Forms in Request Queue

Level 2
Good morning! I have created a custom form to attach to a request queue. Only I as the admin is able to view the custom form attached to the request. I've tried updating settings in both the custom form and the queue and I'm not having any luck. Anyone have suggestions? I have given our team access to view the custom form in the set-up and when I log-in as one of them, I'm not seeing it. HELP! I'm pulling my hair out here. Kristin Kuennen Veridian Credit Union
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi Kristin, I would check the project where the request ends up (either your queue project or if you have a landing project that you're routing the request into). Go to Edit Project and ensure that the setting of When someone submits a Request is set to at least Contribute. See attached. This is typically what I've seen cause this. Let me know if that works.

Level 10
Hi Kristin - did you turn off Visible System Wide from the form? Unlike every other object in Workfront, Visible System Wide for custom forms does not actually mean everyone in the system. It means people who have access to view the object attach (in your case the request queue). We had this issue before and when we turned that back on, it worked. I'd give that a try. :) Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 7
Hi Kristin - One other thing you can check is that the project where your queue is set up is in an Execution state. Hope this helps, Teale Teale McCleaf Google Inc.

Level 7
Hey Kristin, You may also need to check the queue settings for the request queue, as there's a section much like what Vic is showing on the project, but for requests: http://drop.workfront.com/5284f414cd04 As long as they have Contribute rights with "Edit Custom Form" checked off, they should see the name of the custom form. You may also want to confirm that there are no section breaks with special access settings on the form, as that could restrict access, see below for an example: http://drop.workfront.com/a3d80c818ad1 Good luck! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Thank you all for the assistance! Dustin's suggestion on checking the access on the queue worked! I had it as manage instead of contribute. Others can now see it - thanks so much!! Kristin Kristin Kuennen Veridian Credit Union