Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Turn off system notifications for "Work Item Request to Team" - not just email notifications

Level 2

I have a team that work through thousands of requests a week. They can see them in the Team Request area so they are there to pick up and work on. What I don't want is several thousands of notifications in the top right. It makes it extremely difficult to spot a notification if it comes from an update etc. I can turn the email notifications off for "Work Item Request to Team" but it doesn't disable the system notifications in the browser. Does anyone know how to do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Mark - you could deactivate the notification for the whole instance as long as all the other teams are cool about it as well. Setup - > Emails -> Notifications -> Event Notifications

Level 2

Thanks @Anthony Imgrund‚ , I did try this and although it turned the emails off, it didn't turn off the in-app notifications in the top right.

Level 10

That is very weird. On the notifications I have turned off, I don't get in-app notifications for those (i.e. a request is made on a project I own or the status is changed on a project I'm on). I'd reach out to support. If you have the notification turn off, it should be off for your instance, not just email.

Level 1

Curious if you were able to turn off the work item notifications in the top right without turning off emails?

Level 2

Were you ever able to figure out if this can be done?