Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Track field changes in Update feeds for new Form Designer we have to use starting Thursday

Level 3

Hi there, 

How are we supposed to set fields to "track field changes in updates" with the rollout of the new Form Designer on Thursday? I am not seeing it in Preview anywhere. 

This is one reason (along with the difficulty in tracking logic) we have continued to switch back to the old form builder for large changes. This feature is very important to use due to a lot of auditing we need to have record of. 

Thank you for your help! 
Brittany 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

While I agree that it's a feature that needs to be incorporated into the form designer, the backup location that you can configure audited fields is under Setup -> Interface -> Update Feeds.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

While I agree that it's a feature that needs to be incorporated into the form designer, the backup location that you can configure audited fields is under Setup -> Interface -> Update Feeds.

Level 3

Thank you so much! It's back like it was in the old days. Have a great day!

Community Advisor

I remember reading about this somewhere that it's being removed from the form designer and is only available from where Katherine mentions. 

Level 3

So glad you posted that because I commented on it before and forgot to like. Done! I will share with my team to upvote it also. Thank you so much. Have a great day!