Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

'Hide' projects after finishing on home page?

Level 1

On my projects home page, is there a way for me to 'hide' projects that I have completed? Once the project owner chooses 'complete' it disappears, but sometimes it takes a while for them to press complete so if I have 20 projects it's hard to see at a glance what I still have to do/done. 

I am attaching an image so for example, the top project is still in review and the bottom one is done and files are delivered to the requestor, so I want that to be hidden. You can see there is no way to tell them apart besides me just remembering one is done and one isn't. 

The filter I have is called 'Active'

The grouping I have is called 'Owner'

It would be easy to add the completed % filter to the page so I can see what is at 100% but even if I say all my parts are complete it doesn't always equal 100% since there may be some parts the requestor did not check off. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Feline_Fine,

IF you build a filter in your Projects page (Main Menu->Projects) it will become available in the My Projects widget. I think the filter below might get you what you want.  It's asking for assignments on project with me on it, those assignment percent that are not 100% on the project, and the project is not yet 100%.  This one is tricky as it's mixing project and task object but maybe it might work for you.

ProjectWithMyTasks.png

Level 10

I'd like to add: If you use the user wildcard in the assigned to parameter, the filter will work for everyone and not just you.

Level 4

I use the following filter, with text mode, to only show active projects I have open tasks in:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull