Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Is anyone else receiving Experience League emails for threads they aren't subscribed to?

Level 7

I'm receiving emails for new posts, posts I've never seen, etc.  I haven't changed my subscription settings.  I just double checked them, and they're the same as they used to be.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @ChloeWY Appreciate your patience as I sorted this out with our vendor team. It seems there was a known notification issue that was occurring around this time. However, my representative has stated that this issue has now been fixed. Could you please monitor your digests over the next couple days/weeks and let me know if the content is being accurately presented now?

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Administrator

Hi @ChloeWY To my knowledge, we have not made any changes to the default subscription settings either. Are you seeing posts from communities you're not usually subscribed to?

Level 7

Hi @jon_chen , normally I receive weekly emails for certain Workfront communities.  To the best I can tell, this week I've been receiving some emails as they happen for things that would normally be on my weekly digest.

To make it weirder, I didn't receive an email for your comment, which I should have. 

I opened a support ticket 00407929 for this.  I'm told it's being actively investigated.

Administrator

Hi @ChloeWY Understood - thank you for submitting a ticket on this. I will check with our vendor support team on this as well and will follow up on this thread once I hear back.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @ChloeWY Appreciate your patience as I sorted this out with our vendor team. It seems there was a known notification issue that was occurring around this time. However, my representative has stated that this issue has now been fixed. Could you please monitor your digests over the next couple days/weeks and let me know if the content is being accurately presented now?

Level 8

Thank you for looking into this! Shortly after this thread started my notifications returned to normal.

Level 7

Hi @jon_chen , my emails look like they're working again too!  Thank you for the help!

Level 7

@jon_chen I'll respond to your email too, but I spoke too soon!  I received 5 emails today that are updates to threads I'm not subscribed to.  @Lyndsy-Denk are you receiving them again too?

Level 8

@jon_chen  As of yesterday afternoon Eastern Time, the issue returned.

Level 8

Yes. I went into my notification settings to confirm that I hadn't accidentally changed my settings. Everything indicated that I should be receiving digests only.