Expand my Community achievements bar.

'Hide' projects after finishing on home page?

Level 1

On my projects home page, is there a way for me to 'hide' projects that I have completed? Once the project owner chooses 'complete' it disappears, but sometimes it takes a while for them to press complete so if I have 20 projects it's hard to see at a glance what I still have to do/done. 

I am attaching an image so for example, the top project is still in review and the bottom one is done and files are delivered to the requestor, so I want that to be hidden. You can see there is no way to tell them apart besides me just remembering one is done and one isn't. 

The filter I have is called 'Active'

The grouping I have is called 'Owner'

It would be easy to add the completed % filter to the page so I can see what is at 100% but even if I say all my parts are complete it doesn't always equal 100% since there may be some parts the requestor did not check off. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Feline_Fine,

IF you build a filter in your Projects page (Main Menu->Projects) it will become available in the My Projects widget. I think the filter below might get you what you want.  It's asking for assignments on project with me on it, those assignment percent that are not 100% on the project, and the project is not yet 100%.  This one is tricky as it's mixing project and task object but maybe it might work for you.

ProjectWithMyTasks.png

Community Advisor

I'd like to add: If you use the user wildcard in the assigned to parameter, the filter will work for everyone and not just you.

Level 1

Hey Kurt! Do you know of a way in which I can do something similar but for when I've completed my own tasks as a part of a bigger project? I've been looking around but can't seem to find a solution.

For example: I have 5 tasks on a project - then once those are complete the project will move on to the next person for their portion of the project. I'd like a way to hide projects that I was a part of but I have completed my part.

Thanks!

Level 4

I use the following filter, with text mode, to only show active projects I have open tasks in:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull