Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Still receiving notification emails from previous team I worked for

Level 1

I used to work for the DSO CarveIn FD Adhoc Team.  In March 2023 I moved to the DSO CarveIn Cycle Team.  I'm still receiving notification emails for the DSO CarveIn FD Adhoc Team.  Is there a way to stop them?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, it could be from a couple things, have your WF admin look into it, the admin may not know you changed teams:
- You may still be on the WorkFront team you left (and need to be removed and added to a different team)

- You may still be on project template tasks and need to be removed

- You may still be on project template PEOPLE tab even if you've been removed from template tasks, therefore every new project created using the template still considers you 'on' the project and receiving 'projects I'm on' notifications.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @LesaHoth - I would recommend reaching out to your Group or System Admin (within your company) to remove you from the team you are no longer part of so that you no longer receive notifications. Hope this helps!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, it could be from a couple things, have your WF admin look into it, the admin may not know you changed teams:
- You may still be on the WorkFront team you left (and need to be removed and added to a different team)

- You may still be on project template tasks and need to be removed

- You may still be on project template PEOPLE tab even if you've been removed from template tasks, therefore every new project created using the template still considers you 'on' the project and receiving 'projects I'm on' notifications.