Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

set default view for A project - not all projects

Level 7
Hello- I know this has been brought up before but as we've grown so has our number of filters and it's getting more and more confusing remember which one we prefer to use and where. (in both agile and waterfall) is there a way to lock a view down to a specific project and have it remain as default while rest of projects use a standard default? if no, which I am guessing is answer.....could this be handled in another tab on the project instead maybe? but then it's a report I guess. Tegwyn Stockdale Workfront System Admin / Production Coordinator BayCare Clearwater, Florida
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hello Tegwyn- That is a great question! As of right now there isn't a way to 'lock in' a view for a single Project, though you could have separate tabs open as a workaround as you mentioned. If you'd like this to be a feature in a future release, you can always submit the suggestion in the Idea Exchange! Have a wonderful day!

Community Advisor

I want this too! We have grown our number of views that are relevant for specific projects and we are constantly reminding people to update their view in certain projects in order to put in correct task info (have custom form info brought into specific views). Really want to be able to set default views for projects that overrides the default set in layout templates if there is one specified.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )