Expand my Community achievements bar.

Request Queues: Changing an Issue's Queue Topic?

Level 3
Hey all, Has anyone found a way to change the queue topic of an issue after the issue has been submitted into a request queue? We have several topics for each request queue, and each topic routes to a different project manager, so when someone mistakenly selects the wrong topic, the only fix we currently know of is to reassign the issue to the correct PM (but the queue topic remains the same). I am giving pause to this practice, however, now that I know queue topics are a reportable object, as I would like our data to be as clean as possible (in the event that we want to use it for a report). Since reassigning the issue is iffy, is our only other option to resubmit the request? Thanks! Mike Perez Tailored Brands
2 Replies

Level 7
In response to my topic thread: "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=d004c6e3-eeca-4a36-82f4-10c72237ea76&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bmd004c6e3-eeca-4a36-82f4-10c72237ea76">Re-Routing a Submitted Request to Another Request Queue , I got some great suggestions and helpful tips, and among the responses are ways that you can change the queue topic, which you may find helpful. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 3
Ack! I don't know how I missed this on my initial searching. It looks like that thread does indeed contain the answers I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing! Mike Perez Tailored Brands