Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sorting a report by number of requests (or tasks) someone is assigned to

Level 4

Overall, I am pulling a report on how many requests certain users are assigned to that hit a specific criteria (i.e. the users assigned to requests with the highest scores). Then I am looking to sort by who is assigned to the most down to the least. 

Problem, I cannot think of a way to sort by the count of assignments 

Any feedback would help! 

5 Replies

Level 8

I would start with a task report with some kind of filter so that you get tasks on active projects and not closed projects.  Then, add a column to show who or what role assigned the task in the report.  The act of assigning a task to someone is an event that can be reported on in Workfront to the best of my knowledge.  Once you have this column in the report you can sort by it.

Community Advisor

There's currently no way to sort by assignment count from highest to lowest. If that's a priority for your company, you should talk to @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore 

https://store.atappstore.com/product/magic-reports/

Level 8

Do you think that grouping by "entered by" would accomplish a similar goal using the constraints of the system

Community Advisor

Only if you wanted to download the Summary view as an excel spreadsheet and re-sort the rows in ascending or descending order.

Thanks for the tag, @skyehansen.

Happy to chat further via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com,  @TimothyBr 

Regards,

Doug