Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Report on Subgroup

Level 2

How do you pull reports using a Subgroup? I'm currently only seeing Home Group ID as an option. Any help is appreciated Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

if you're talking about the other groups that a user belongs to (i.e. "other groups" rather than "sub group"), I would recommend using an exists statement. This would vary based on the report you're creating, but here are a few samples of code you might use:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/GlobalSearch#q=exists%20usrgps&...]

Level 2

Thank you! Yes, I'm referring to "other groups". I am looking to utilize it in a Calendar where we're showing everyone's Time Off. 

Currently we have all of our users within the Marketing group -- then break them out into Subgroups (or "Other groups"). I am looking to organize the Time Off calendar to organize them based on other groups they are a part of so that you don't always have to view ALL of marketing. 

I tried taking a look at the link above but can't seem to find a solution  

Community Advisor

I think this might still have to be an exists statement. I also have a feeling that exists statements don't work in a calendar? However, you could try the following in a Time Off report and see if that would suit your team/group?

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=USRGPS
EXISTS:a:userID=FIELD:userID

EXISTS:a:groupID=____________________ (separate multiple IDs by tab characters)