Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Proof upload date in a Project Report

Level 4

Anyone know how to show the date a proof was uploaded to a project in a Project Report? I'm sure I can use a different report, but my entire team uses the same project report and it would be great to not have them checking two reports all the time.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Justin,

Try the following text mode:

displayname=Proofs
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(documents).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({currentVersion}.{proofID}),CONCAT({name}," - ",{currentVersion}.{entryDate}),"")
valueformat=HTML

This will show all proofs that have been uploaded to your project and their upload date. It will exclude any documents that have not been created as a proof.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Not sure about proofs as they don't appear to be accessible as collections on Projects in the API but you could do documents. 

displayname=document Names
listdelimiter=<p>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=CONCAT({name}," - ",{lastUpdateDate})
valueformat=HTML

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Justin,

Try the following text mode:

displayname=Proofs
listdelimiter=<p>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({currentVersion}.{proofID}),CONCAT({name}," - ",{currentVersion}.{entryDate}),"")
valueformat=HTML

This will show all proofs that have been uploaded to your project and their upload date. It will exclude any documents that have not been created as a proof.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Community Advisor

Good Call!! total brain lapse moment on the document version. 

Level 1

This is great. Is there a way to just return the upload date of the FIRST proof created and not the entire list? We want to show the date difference between the project's approval and the first creative proof. Thanks