Expand my Community achievements bar.

Permissions Issues, Latency, and Two Proof Tabs opening at the same time

Level 1

Hi everyone,

Our Studio has noticed some new issues within the last two weeks or so. 

Is anyone else experiencing proofs opening in a new tab instead of staying in the same tab to open? We used to be able to X out/close the proof that we're looking at and stay in that same project, but now - we're popped into a new tab/new window. On top of that, we are experiencing the proofs opening two identical tabs. We click in to open a proof and it opens not one but two new windows of the exact same proof. Is there a spot to change the default to NOT opening a new tab for proof, and is anyone else experiencing the double window/tab?

We've also seen a lot of latency—almost to the point of timing out—just to get screens loaded. Is anyone else experiencing this? We'll click into a report or a project and it won't load right away. We have to refresh the page, just to get it to load.

Finally, we've just noticed that all of our project permissions are defaulting to the Manager level instead of the Contribute level - even though our form templates are set to the Contribute level when projects are assigned. Does anyone know when this changed or how to change the default?

I would appreciate any help or insight. Thanks so much!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you in Unified Shell? I see this on the known issues page.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront-known-issues/issues/new-workfront-experience/wf...

I've been experiencing latency issues in Chrome but not in firefox so I just switch to firefox now when I want to get something done.

Level 1

No this is happening to everyone. It is not just Unified Shell