Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proof Actions & Resolve

Level 5
Hello - I'm hearing from my team this week that their ability to see and use Resolve / Actions on proofs is inconsistent from proof to proof, not person to person. Is anyone else experiencing this? is there an additional change we need to make? Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 6
Hi Tammie, There is a permission that is set on the individual proof (for each user). Be sure to check it for each and every user that needs it, on each and every proof. Sean

Level 5
I know they added that for unlicensed reviewers but this ability was already available to our licensed users. Someone in Workfront said it sounded like a bug and to submit a ticket. Do we now have to check the box(es) for all our licensed users too for every proof? That will drive our proof managers nuts. Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council

Level 10
My interpretation at the time was that these permissions were based off the user's permissions in the proof--it's not based on whether or not they have a proof license. You can have a license, and be assigned to review someone's proof as a reviewer, and not have ANY permissions to do anything other than review (my interpretation). To have the ability to resolve comments, I thought you needed to use the feature as a way to manually assign elevated permissions to people who are given visibility to a proof (such as reviewers) but are not the authors/moderators. At the time, I just glossed over the languaging around this, because Workfront tends to think reviewers don't have other roles (such as being proof generators in their own right). Real life is a bit messier. -skye