Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof Size

Level 4
Hi All - My media team is having some issues with Proof, I'm hoping someone has seen or maybe has some suggestions for... While Workfront recommends a proof size no larger than 4 GB. The team has had major issues uploading anything larger than 1.5 or 2 GB in the last month or so. It just occurring for that team and I've been going back and forth with WF support to try and resolve our issue, but with no success. They say its something in our network to see if we are cutting out... but after checking with IT and testing on our end... that is not the case. We used to upload large files without issue and their permissions have not changed. Any ideas of what could be going wrong here? We're open to any suggestions on how to resolve it, especially if you have seen this or work with large file sizes or creative teams. Thank you in advance! Hope everyone has a great MDW! Lia Lia Jakubowitz Amazon AWS Public Sector
4 Replies

Level 7
Hello - just did search for max file size and this came up but I don't see any replies.... I just received a call from our videographer who is needing to upload 13-15 min videos that are under 2 GB and while they upload ok they are not functioning and keep getting file size error messages? I thought (2 years ago it was 750 MB max) but was sure it must have increased and according to @Lia Jakubowitz it def has been but not working. If I do not get response I will submit a ticket- just figured id find something out here =) Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 4
Hi Tegywn - Our support engineer told us the limit is 6gb, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to let our support engineer know since we still have this ticket open that others are seeing issues too. I would definitely still submit a ticket as well so they know its a wider problem. Thanks! Lia Jakubowitz Amazon AWS Public Sector

Level 6
Most web browsers have a 2GB file upload limit (IE, Firefox, Safari, older Chrome), so there's a good chance the problem lies at the browser level before it even reaches Workfront. Sean

Level 7
Thanks Sean - I didn't think it would be a browser issue - and I am almost sure we are using newest chrome - even so, files are under 2GB limit if on older version. Still waiting to hear back on ticket! Tegwyn Stockdale Workfront System Admin / Production Coordinator BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.