Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Automatic Notification Based on Custom Form Data?

Level 1
Hello Workfront Community! I have a fun request from my user group - the following is our use case: We have a tiered issue approval process in a request queue; this has been mostly automated thanks to queue topics and a ton of patience on my part. We now have a user that needs to be informed but they do not want this person to hold up or be involved in the approval process. To add further complexity, they only need this user notified over a certain value; example, the user only needs to know about promotional activities with a value <|25k| (absolute value regardless of +/-). The value that would drive this notification would be within a custom form. The only current alternative I can come up with is creating a daily/weekly report that provides the user with the appropriate views, but it would be ideal to provide the user with an automatic notification of any new activity meeting the above mentioned threshold. Thanks in advance for any thoughts, ideas or feedback! Alicia Wilson Sales Analyst & Workfront Administrator Blount International Inc
0 Replies