Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issues with viewing project tasks in Chrome

Level 1

I'm currently unable to see project tasks in Chrome. I am able to see all other areas of Workfront in Chrome, and have no issues in other browsers. I have logged in and out, refreshed my browser, and restarted my machine, and still cannot see project tasks. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @bridgetkgranger - Sometimes those types of issues resolve themselves within an hour or two, but if not, I would reach out to Workfront Support to troubleshoot the issue. Hope that helps!

Level 10

If others can see tasks, the first thing I would try is to reset your account. Put "resetUser" after the .com in your URL and click the reset buttons that show. Then try it again. sometimes if you click on the header of an unsortable column or select a filter or grouping that isn't configured correctly, you'll see that problem. let us know if that fixes it.

https://YOURDOMAIN.my.workfront.com/resetUser

Level 1

@bridgetkgranger any chance you were working on or editing a filter/view/grouping in text mode before you got this error? 

I've actually hard-locked an error like this into my browser by tinkering with some text mode updates that Workfront successfully saved, but did not like at all. It would throw this error at the task view level for me over and over until I went in and updated my view by removing the saved "corrupted" view from my saved view picklist.

I actually had to log in as another user that had manage access to the view to delete it.