Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Custom field values blank in exported report

Level 2

Hi All,

I've got an Issue report, for which I use to export the data and feed it elsewhere, however there is one column that's blank in the exported file (even though it's populated and displaying correctly on the report in WF). I'm rather weak in terms of text mode, but managed to get the results to display in WF through this:

displayname=Owner region
linkedname=project
namekey=view.relatedcolumn
namekeyargkey.0=project
namekeyargkey.1=ownerID
querysort=project:ownerID
textmode=true
valuefield=project:owner:DE:01 HUB User Region
valueformat=HTML

The aim is to get DE:01 HUB User Region which sits on a custom form attached to the User (the project owner) and get it to show on the xlsx export.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated!

Thanks!

Kuba

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @JakubDr,

I just tested it in my own environment, and -- assuming the name (vs the label, which might differ) of the parameter of interest on the user of the parameter is "01 HUB User Region" -- got this working (using textmode, since -- I believe -- from an Issue report, custom data on the Project Owner is too far to hop using the native builder), so invite you to try it out:

valuefield=project:owner:01 HUB User Region
querysort=DE:project:owner:01 HUB User Region
valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString
displayname=
linkedname=project
namekeyargkey.0=project:owner
namekeyargkey.1=01 HUB User Region

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

You shouldn't have needed textmode for this? (What sort of field is the 01 hub user region?) I'd advise to go back and just create a new column and pull the value from the Owner section of the field list if you can grab it from there (I can't think of any field that wouldn't show unless maybe it's a typeahead?).

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @JakubDr,

I just tested it in my own environment, and -- assuming the name (vs the label, which might differ) of the parameter of interest on the user of the parameter is "01 HUB User Region" -- got this working (using textmode, since -- I believe -- from an Issue report, custom data on the Project Owner is too far to hop using the native builder), so invite you to try it out:

valuefield=project:owner:01 HUB User Region
querysort=DE:project:owner:01 HUB User Region
valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString
displayname=
linkedname=project
namekeyargkey.0=project:owner
namekeyargkey.1=01 HUB User Region

Regards,

Doug