Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Notifications - Document uploads on Issues/Requests

Level 4

Is there a notification settings for document uploads to Issues and Requests? I can see for documents added to a Project but when it is added to a specific issue I can't seem to isolate these notifications?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi, 

Yes, this is in the Setup > Emai > Notification area of your instance. You'll want to look for Requests I Have MadeA document is changed or uploaded on an issue for which I am the primary contact. Be warned, this is a system-wide, or group-wide setting. And only notifies the user that submitted the request. 

To learn more, visit Notifications: Request I have made

_Joaquin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi, 

Yes, this is in the Setup > Emai > Notification area of your instance. You'll want to look for Requests I Have MadeA document is changed or uploaded on an issue for which I am the primary contact. Be warned, this is a system-wide, or group-wide setting. And only notifies the user that submitted the request. 

To learn more, visit Notifications: Request I have made

_Joaquin

Level 4

Thanks for this! I have been testing this but don't think this notification is going to fit my purpose as it is limited to single-users. I need to notify a full team when a document is uploaded - do you know if this is possible? It won't send a notification when they are assigned to the request as this only works for individual users. Any ideas? I really appreciate your help!

Employee Advisor

@thonewton In addition to what @JoaquinAv mentioned below, there is also an email notification for documents added to a request/issue I'm assigned to. 

Email Notification Name: Request Document Add to Issue Assigned To

Email Notification Description: Documents are uploaded or changed on requests I'm assigned to

Found under the section: Information about Work Assigned to Me

If activated at the global level, it will by default be turned on for all users, so just keep that in mind!