Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Admin Assessment Checklist

Level 2

Is there anything like a Workfront Assessment Checklist to support a medium/large Multicompany Adoption? A comprehensive question list would also work.
I know I am asking a lot, but the community keeps positively surprising me

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, can you provide a little more detail of the kind of assessment you're looking for?

If you look in Blueprints > Dashboards, you may find some valuable dashboards you can install, like this one for an admin maintenance dashboard, explained here.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, can you provide a little more detail of the kind of assessment you're looking for?

If you look in Blueprints > Dashboards, you may find some valuable dashboards you can install, like this one for an admin maintenance dashboard, explained here.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

To Madalyn's point, it feels like the blueprints area and @KristinFarwell and team's excellent work on creating a communications "cookbook"

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-blogs/introducing-the-end-user-communicat...

should provide you with what you're asking for. Reading between the lines, you already have Workfront configured for use, but are looking for ways to encourage all users in the company to adopt. With that in mind, your assessment checklist should consist of checking to make sure that you have structure to communicate regularly with your users, provide plenty of avenues to give feedback, and have on hand a way to provide them handy tools in the form of customized reporting (such as what is found in Blueprints) and etc.

Employee

Thanks for the tag, @skyehansen

@MarcoDona - One other resource for you that might be helpful is the "Inherited Instance Checklist." This includes a long list of settings to check in your instance, usually meant for Admins who are stepping into an instance and need to get their heads around what is there today. You can download the Excel version, or - my recommendation - would be the Blueprint which you can install as a Project. Both can be found here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront-learn/tutorials-workfront/administration-and-se...

Hope this helps!