Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Ability to Have Task Level Folders Show on Project Level

Community Advisor

Hello! Anyone know if it is possible to have a folder created on the task level show on the project level? I know the documents themselves will show, but it doesn't appear the folders do and just want to confirm.

If anyone has an tips on workarounds that would also be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

yeah it's not really possible (just not how workfront works). The most you can do is switch over to using a list view in the documents area and pull in the folder name that way. But I think it will only show the folder that the document is in (not parent folders)?? (if it helps, you can pull in the task name as well)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

yeah it's not really possible (just not how workfront works). The most you can do is switch over to using a list view in the documents area and pull in the folder name that way. But I think it will only show the folder that the document is in (not parent folders)?? (if it helps, you can pull in the task name as well)

Level 10

Try creating a suggestion in the Ideas tab. If it gets traction, it may be noticed.