Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does the integration between AJO and AEM work for all channels or only e-mail?

Level 1

I was reviewing the documentation about using AEM assets integrated to AJO offers and found this page.

The instructions say "To import files to Assets Essentials or Assets as a Cloud Service, you first need to browse or create the folder it will be stored into. You will then be able to insert them to your email content."

Does the integration only work for the email channel? How does it work if I need to associate assets to offers that will be delivered to a mobile app, for instance?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@anasilva  Images can be utilized from Assets Essentials or Assets as a Cloud Service in offers creation as well,

offer creation for channel "Mobile",   use placements like Mobile - Push, Mobile - JSON to utilize assets.

anuhyatad_0-1708567553020.png

anuhyatad_1-1708567635454.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@anasilva Yes, it will work for other channels. How to deliver the offers within the mobile app should be done differently. Refer to this documentation for more information. 

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@anasilva  Images can be utilized from Assets Essentials or Assets as a Cloud Service in offers creation as well,

offer creation for channel "Mobile",   use placements like Mobile - Push, Mobile - JSON to utilize assets.

anuhyatad_0-1708567553020.png

anuhyatad_1-1708567635454.png