Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Qualification VS Read Audience

Level 3

I'm new to AJO. Can someone help me understand the difference between "Read Audience" and "Audience Qualification"? A real-life example would be really helpful for me to grasp the concept. Also, could you explain the concepts of "Enter Behavior" and "Exit Behavior"?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Level 3

Thanks @dugganab , also help me to understand for Enter and Exit concept in Behaviour (Audience Qualification). share real time example. 

Employee

Enter Behavior refers to the behavior of individuals as they enter a specific audience. This could include actions such as signing up for a service, making a purchase, or meeting certain criteria that qualify them for the audience.

Conversely, "Exit Behavior" refers to the behavior of individuals as they exit a specific audience. This could occur when individuals no longer meet the criteria for the audience, unsubscribe from a service, or take actions that disqualify them from the audience.

Let's consider a real-life example to illustrate the concepts. Suppose you're running a marketing campaign for a loyalty program. You have an audience of "Gold Tier Members" who are loyal customers with a high purchase frequency. Using AJO, you can create a journey that includes an "Audience Qualification" activity to identify individuals who qualify as "Gold Tier Members".

Once qualified, you can trigger personalized messages or offers to reward their loyalty, which represents the "Enter Behavior".

Conversely, if a customer's purchase frequency decreases and they no longer meet the criteria for the "Gold Tier Members" audience, they would exit the audience, representing the "Exit Behavior".