Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

AJO to Adobe Campaign Integration for Custom Action

Level 3

Hi Team,

I have configured message center in Adobe Campaign and an Event and custom action in Adobe Journey Optimizer to send real-time email from Adobe Campaign. However, Every time my custom action in AJO is failing with an error saying Validation failed for object='MCEventRequest'. Any idea about this. I have tested things at both end and configuration looks fine to me. This is the document I am referring for the configuration. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mustufam5967803 

Adobe will be doing backend configuration to provision the integration. Please reach out to Adobe support,  

AnuhyaY_0-1712044678908.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mustufam5967803 

Adobe will be doing backend configuration to provision the integration. Please reach out to Adobe support,  

AnuhyaY_0-1712044678908.png

Employee

You should see the below action type in the custom action before you can start integrating with Adobe campaign message center instance.

dugganab_0-1712048899301.png

Level 3

@dugganab 

I have selected Adobe Campaign Classic in the drop-down while configuring the custom action and attached sample payload as well in the request section.

I also see that event triggers and in custom action input is also getting accepted but could not be validated.