Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

AJO Export a email proof as .jpeg

Level 1

Is it possible to export an email proof directly from AJO as an image proof (png or jpeg) instead of sending to email? 

Also, is there any way to connect Sending a proof from AJO to Workfront and generate the workfront proof automatically? Since they are both Adobe platforms.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@DiogoSa1 

I understand that Workfront doesn’t support proofing of HTML files. I believe you are looking to export AJO content templates in image format for proofing in Workfront.

There is no direct way to execute the above scenario. Please try the following steps

Step 1:Fetching HTML file /content in Workfront from AJO.

Method 1: Assets copied in AJO can be fetched in Workfront via Assets essentials.

Method 2: Assets copied in AJO can be fetched in Workfront via Assets essentials.

Step 2:Converting HTML file /content into image or pdf format in Workfront

• After following A or B from Step 1 ,use  Workfront Fusion to convert HTML file / content into image or pdf format and store in Workfront documents for proofing purpose.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@DiogoSa1, You can't generate proof without sending it to email. You could use litmus rendering functionality if that works for you. Take a look at this documentation page.

No integration currently exists between AJO and Workfront to send the proof automatically.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@DiogoSa1 

I understand that Workfront doesn’t support proofing of HTML files. I believe you are looking to export AJO content templates in image format for proofing in Workfront.

There is no direct way to execute the above scenario. Please try the following steps

Step 1:Fetching HTML file /content in Workfront from AJO.

Method 1: Assets copied in AJO can be fetched in Workfront via Assets essentials.

Method 2: Assets copied in AJO can be fetched in Workfront via Assets essentials.

Step 2:Converting HTML file /content into image or pdf format in Workfront

• After following A or B from Step 1 ,use  Workfront Fusion to convert HTML file / content into image or pdf format and store in Workfront documents for proofing purpose.

Employee

You can trigger the journey in test mode to a specific profile and then share the mirror page link to the relevant stakeholders for review. Exporting emails as a jpeg / png is not an option.

With respect to integrating Adobe work front fusion and adobe journey optimizer, following documentation highlights the capability

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/adobe-workfront-fusion/fusion-apps-and-modul... 

Using this, one can create custom workflows and integrations that automatically sync data across any API-based system (AJO in this case) using Workfront Fusion’s easy-to-use tools.

Administrator

Hi @DiogoSa1,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa